1 day left
- Contract Type
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Job Location: Cambridgeshire
Opportunity for a self-motivated individual that has a strong background in Quality Auditing looking for career progression and personal development to exhibit and improve their skills with one of the leading UK food manufacturers. The management team are looking to continue pushing the technical department forward and are seeking an individual who is ready to join them on their journey. A fantastic opportunity to work on a modern premises in an impressive factory in a company that boasts its unrivalled culture.
The ideal candidate will have 12+ months experience working as a QA and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Audit compliance against Quality Management Systems and GMP
- Proactivity around tackling any issues by agreeing an action plan and taking this forward.
- Reporting of factory technical status and issues of non-compliance, both verbally and in writing, and any action plans.
- Product quality day to day.
- Maintenance of Quality Assurance System
- Manage micro testing and product life
In return you will be offered competitive salary, strong training, and brilliant opportunities for career development.
To discuss further, or to talk about more jobs in the food manufacturing industry, please contact James on:
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
Apply for Quality Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly