Logistics Operations Manager
Logistics Operations Manger
Location: London / Essex
Salary: circa £50k with benefits
Job Reference: DF/2977
I am currently recruiting for Logistics and Operations Manager for one of my clients in the London/ Essex area, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for one of the UKs largest and most reputable manufacturers.
- One of the largest Food Manufacturers in the U.K.
- National leader in the Food Manufacturing Industry and still growing
- Multi Sited business.
If successful, this would be an opportunity to work for a large Food Manufacturer who provides products to all the major retailers. My client has lots of scope for growth and can offer the right candidates progression throughout the business.
- Ownership of the logistics Operation.
- Responsible for overseeing the logistics operations budget.
- Coaching, motivating, inspiring and developing others.
- KPI Management.
To manage daily control and all loading activity of products as well as all “bought in” goods. In addition, you will be responsible for the smooth, safe and efficient running of the distribution department in order to maximise operational efficiency whilst maintaining the required standards for customer service.
What You Get:
You get a great salary with excellent company benefits. This is a great opportunity to work with an award-winning company than can offer the right candidate
- Supply chain Management experience and knowledge of distribution and warehouse.
- Management within a FMCG customer facing environment.
- Managing man power, KPI and Operational performance.
- Demand and supply planning and IR management.
Knowledge of distribution & warehouse operations is essential, you will have knowledge of Health and Safety within the Goods In, dispatch and transport departments. You must have Strong leadership skills and someone that can stand up in front of drivers and have credibility as a strong operator. Manage change and people culture
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with DF/2977 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07958374325 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!