Supply Chain Manager
Job Type: Supply Chain Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Are you interested in being part of a rapidly growing Drinks brand who are an absolute key player in their health category? If you are currently working within a Supply Chain function and are looking to work for a fantastic brand where you can increase your responsibility and autonomy then please read on!
Well-known Drinks brand who have had significant success since they entered the market over ten years ago.
Strength to strength is definitely an apt description as they have gone from selling to small scale independent stores through to global distribution in just over ten years!
The business produces healthy drinks which have a loyal following worldwide, they are now introducing non-beverage products which means it is an extremely exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow. The position offers great career development and scope for growth, making for a superb opportunity.
As Supply Chain Manager based in London, you will be responsible for providing an effective end-to-end Supply Chain. You’ll be the main face for the European customers and the main interface between distribution centres and production sites.
Contribution to the development and execution of the supply chain strategy is crucial, and you will be expected to liaise with factories and customers to make sure that all product fulfilments runs smoothly and orders are on time and meeting deadlines.
Additionally, you’ll be expected to maintain good stock levels on all storage locations and contribute to regular reviews of inventory policies for finished goods. You’ll also be relied on to implement tools to increase visibility, and monitor the performance of the whole supply chain operations whilst implementing strategies to reduce supply chain cost.
The successful candidate:
- At least 3 years’ experience, in any of the following areas; warehouse management, inventory management, demand planning or production scheduling.
- You will be able to speak French due to the interaction with French Suppliers.
- Commercially astute, with strong financial and analytic skills.
- Experience in building relationships outside the organisation whilst having the ability to manage and influence teams.
- Willingness to travel around Europe and be flexible when required.
- Strong overall understanding of SLAs and KPIs
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Alan.Amin@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.