Eden Scott’s client is a leading FMCG manufacturer. We are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Leader from within the food and drink manufacturing industry who will be responsible for the Quality/ Technical aspects of the site.
As a Quality Leader you will report to the Site Manager and the Technical Manager and work closely with the Factory Manager and Group Technical Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining Site quality Standards
- Maintaining Internal Audit program
- Maintaining compliance to M&S COPs and BRC Standard
- Provide effective management of Quality Management systems and site HACCP Plan to ensure site meets technical legislative requirements
- Manage site Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Brittle Material, HACCP and Internal Audits
- Manage non-conformances, document competition issues and system of easy retrieval
- Ensure site it complying with Accreditation and Customer Codes of Practice (COPs)
- Manage process of product release system; from reviewing records from laboratory test results and managing site calibration system, to investigating complaints of quality incidents or quarantines, and taking appropriate action.
- Be an active member of the site incident team by managing site Pest Control and liaising with local EHO/TSO during inspection visits
- Provide technical support for site and undertake micro analysis of finished product if required.
- Completion of monthly KPI reports, RM stocktake and reconciliation.
- Working with Operations to ensure standards and customer requirements are maintained at all times.
- Supporting Operations Team in maintaining systems and ensuring that technical considerations are met.
- Minimum 5 years food or drink industry experience in a similar role
- Industry recognised Intermediate HACCP and food hygiene qualification
- Internal Audit trained
- BRC/ retailer experience
- HACCP experience
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office package- Intermediate level
- Analytical mind and the ability to motivate colleagues to adhere to quality procedure and systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Self- motivated, enthusiastic, focused and well organized.
- Logically minded with a curiosity to help with investigations into root cause
If you are interested in having an informal discussion to find out more please contact Alasdair Murray of Eden Scott directly on 0131 550 1117 or 07949 304 727
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Alasdair.email@example.com