Salary: up to £45k + Benefits
- One of Europe's largest specialist food manufacturers
- Social Responsibility
- Part of a HUGE Group
What a great company to work for! They are part of a big group, which means, they are not going anywhere. Continued growth year and year on is guaranteed. Not only does this mean you will have an opportunity to develop your career within the business itself, it will also make it easier for you to progress across other businesses within the group.
They also have some pretty cool social responsibility procedures in place too.
- To manage Bought in Goods Technical Functions to define and develop robust, safe and efficient processes and procedures to support effective operations, to deliver quality products and to meet required customer and BRC accreditations standards.
- To be the company technical expert across company's Bought In Goods and Traded Goods.
- To manage relationships with key customers and suppliers including management and supplier approval, visits, audits and customer complaints.
- Food Manufacturing / Processing Experience of minimum of 5 years
- Experience of maintaining quality and compliance over a wide range of long shelf life products
- BRC Knowledge
- Experience in Food Legislation UK & EU, particularly food labelling regulations
- Advanced HACCP and Advanced Food Hygiene
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with RR/2866 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07522498031 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That's ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link.