- Contract Type
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Salary: c£50K + bonus + benefits
My client is looking for Maintenance Manager based in the Lanarkshire area for their production facility; you will be leading the team making their leading branded products. Asset care Projects and Capex experience is a key element on site with great opportunity to progress through the company.
- We're looking for a high calibre Maintenance Manager who can drive change, who thrives on responsibility and with experience of working in an FMCG manufacturing site.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of factory performance improvement.Along with this you have experience of team development and talent management.
- As Maintenance Manager you will be a role model for your team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty and integrity.
- Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- As Maintenance Manager you will be a key member of the team on site, you have a small engineering team reporting to you and will be a key influencer across the business.
- You will direct the performance of the team, hold a small budget for site and keep in line with the directives of the business tactical plans; whilst ensuring the strategic thinking of the business is deliverable at all levels.
- As Maintenance Manager you will drive continuous improvement through the operation uses LEAN Manufacturing tools, such as SMED, Kaizan, KANBAN, 5 s, RCM and RCA
- My client is a well-known food manufacturing company that can offer a great career path and opportunity to progress through sites.
- An opportunity now exists for a Maintenance Manager to play a key part in driving change.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref PC/DS to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07506 101784.