Reporting to the Engineering Co-ordinator whilst working shifts, our client, a frozen & chilled food manufacturer is currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer.
• Carrying out regular PPM schedule to machines, plant and fix/report findings.
• React to breakdowns and minimise factory downtime.
• Install new equipment.
• Carry out improvement works.
• Set up machines for optimum performance.
• Take responsibility for H & S and good hygiene.
• Maintain ongoing Continuous Improvement ethos.
• Provide clear and robust communication channels to and from the shop floor.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.