3 days left
- Contract Type
Reporting to the Engineering Co-ordinator whilst working shifts, our client, a frozen & chilled food manufacturer is currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer.
• Carrying out regular PPM schedule to machines, plant and fix/report findings.
• React to breakdowns and minimise factory downtime.
• Install new equipment.
• Carry out improvement works.
• Set up machines for optimum performance.
• Take responsibility for H & S and good hygiene.
• Maintain ongoing Continuous Improvement ethos.
• Provide clear and robust communication channels to and from the shop floor.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly