A fantastic opportunity has arisen in North Wales for a Quality Manager to join the team of an expanding and forward thinking food manufacturer. Due to substantial company growth, they are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who will assist them is growing a new team from their brand new site.
- Ensuring that the HACCP plan is current and working correctly.
- Conduct internal / GMP / quality audits with the team sharing findings and actions
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organisation
- Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved
- Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Assessing the product specifications of the Company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation
- Managing the quality management system setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Collating and analysing performance data and charts against defined key performance indicators.
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that non-conformance are thoroughly investigated.
- Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks
- Writing technical and management systems reports
- Ideally degree educated in a food science related degree
- Experience within food manufacturing, ideally in a chilled environment.
- Sound understanding of BRC v7 is essential.
- HACCP Level 3 and food safety qualifications are desirable
£30,000-35,000 + Package
Monday – Friday / Days based position
If you are interested in this position, or any of our vacancies then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lexi Barratt on 0161 833 0181.