Global manufacturer are looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team , to work on maintenance and improvement projects.
This award winning company produce a wide range of successful products for all supermarkets. Their award winning manufacturing site is the largest of its kind in Europe and big expansion plans are being rolled out over the next year or two, safeguarding the factory and setting up for a very bright future.
The Manufacturing Engineer key tasks will include:
- Fully accountable within a defined team for the production line but also across the whole of production and the site
- Proactively operate within the lean philosophy ensuring continuous improvements across all areas of business processes are achieved
- Fully involved in a self reliant team, whilst delivering a positive contribution to our business
- Operate assigned equipment and plant ensuring optimum line performance is achieved
- Responsible for all quality standards and testing of the product produced on the line ensuring optimum levels are achieved.
- To fully support and assist in relation to all quality matters and testing
The Manufacturing Engineer will need:
- Experience of maintenance
- Experience of operating production machinery desired
- Experience working in a high speed production environment would be advantageous.
- At least a NVQ Level 3 (UK) in Engineering
Competitive salary and wide range of exciting benefits.