Production Team Leaders - Fixed Term Contracts
Reporting to the Production Manager whilst working a 4 on, 4 off dayshift pattern, our client, a frozen & chilled food manufacturer is currently seeking to recruit Line Leaders on a fixed term contract basis until Christmas.
There will be opportunities for the right candidates to become permanent employees.
To lead the operational production teams to deliver high class efficient, flexible manufacturing performance in accordance with business objectives and strategic plans.
This will be achieved through the day to day effective leadership of a multi-skilled production team to drive for superior results, exceed KPI targets, and strive for continual year on year improvements.
- Lead, motivate and develop the team, to ensure planned production requirements and quality standards are met whilst ensuring all Health and Safety and Food Safety, Customer and Company standards and guidelines are followed.
- Review team performance too and alongside your Assistant Production Manager
- regularly to identify areas for improvement and encourage progress of individual team members through performance review, developing and delivering agreed personal development plans
- Achieve shift KPI targets e.g. for line efficiencies, material usage variances and absenteeism
- Ensure the right quantity of product is made within the right timescales using the right quantity of materials and labour.
- Ensure all site specific Quality, Housekeeping and Hygiene standards are achieved or exceeded.
- Develop team working across the factory applying continuous improvement principles.
- Ensure daily safety inspections and audits are carried out, and issues raised to your Production Manager and H & S Officer for action.
- Accurately complete all required shift documentation for compliance against BRC, Customer and site specific quality standards.
- Continually brief your teams to provide them with the relevant information to carry out the shift to maximum effect
- Contribute with the planning, organisation, operation and installation of all new processes and equipment within the factory.
- To know all QMS, SOP, HACCP & GMP procedures and standards for your area and ensure they are complied with
- To plan and manage your teams timekeeping, absence, holiday and training to ensure you can achieve your main accountabilities.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.