Senior National Account Manager NAM
- Contract Type
Senior National Account Manager role
£Competitive Salary +Benefits
Location: Home Based - but candidate required to go into office at Bicester, Oxfordshire at least once a week
We are one of the UK's top wholesale food suppliers, supplying the best restaurant brands on the high street. We are looking to add to our team in a number of key areas and we need people who are passionate about the job they do, committed to developing strong working relationships across the business, and driven by the need to deliver nothing but the very best results.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of specific customer account plans and achieving account profitability and sales target, providing account leadership to ensure customer satisfaction and long term continuity of supply.
Additional responsibilities include
- Taking responsibility for an individual portfolio of national accounts, ensuring that company profitability, customer requirements and individual growth targets are met
- Managing the performance and development of allocated National Account Managers/National Account Coordinators as appropriate, including individual objectives and KPIs
- Annually reviewing customer account plans as part of the budgeting process for the following year
- Identify, understand and communicate both the customer needs and development aspiration. Work with the required function to meet those needs and aspirations. To include all new menu creation, planning and implementation including positive commercials. The above should also cover new listings, codes, lead times and the timely management of delists
- Develop and implement individual account NPD strategy which supports the business and account plan requirements.
- Via both formal and informal meetings ensure that your Line Manager and all other relevant management team members are kept updated on any opportunities or threats that could impact the business
- Fully utilize the NPD function of the business to ensure that all opportunities within current customer base are maximized to drive account value and profitability.
A successful Senior National Account Manager will have the following key attributes:
- Customer focused and solutions driven
- First rate communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Organized and an effective time planner
- Strong numerical skills and the ability to analyze data
- Ability to priorities workload by importance
- A passion for driving costs out of the business and increasing profitability
- Able to work under pressure in a competitive market place and gain market advantage
- Ability to think outside the box and drive innovation
Salary: £Competitive Salary +Benefits (Company car or Cash allowance, Bonus structure, Laptop, Phone, Medical cover, Life assurance).
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to work for an organization that focuses on development and progression then we are the company for you!
To apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: NAM, National Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Controller, Category Manager, Senior NAM, NAE, Bicester, Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager NAM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly