- Newly-created position, driving operation performance to ensure successful delivery of business strategy
- Full autonomy and lead role for multiple sites
- Critical role within the business
Our client is a leading manufacturer with sites throughout the region and globally. They are going through significant growth, having recruited and invested substantially throughout 2017, and have created the role to support their business plan through achieving ISO9001:2015 accreditation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensure all staff comply with company QMS procedures
- Proactive implementation of QA best practices
- Carrying out internal audits
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Support the achievement of HSE goals and objectives
- Assist with training of staff in quality procedures and processes
- Monitor and check effectiveness of preventative maintenance and calibration records
- Ensure company's latest QMS procedures are communicated and trained to Managers, Supervisors and Staff
- Regularly review and update improvement and control plans
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Quality lead role within a manufacturing business, and have demonstrable experience of implementing/managing an ISO QMS. You will be familiar with HSE and lean principles, and be able to work well both independently and as part of a team. You will share the core values of the company and contribute proactively across all functions of the business.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate, with excellent career development opportunities.