Job Type: Technical Administrator
Are you an experienced Technical Administrator within the food industry? Do you enjoy working in a busy and fast-paced environment? Do you have the desire to advance your career with an expanding, multi-cited business? If so, then this could be the next career opportunity for you!
This company offer chilled and frozen products to retailers, wholesale and the food service industry, with a multimillion pound turnover across their sites, employing over 100 staff. Joining a small but talented team, the position of Technical Administrator has been created to help keep the businesses expanding regulation and customer requirements up to date.
- Administration of both raw material and finished product specifications
- Revising of artwork to ensure all packaging documentation meets legal and customer requirements
- Manage packaging projects from concept to launch
- Review all technical documentation, Certificates of Analysis, audits and third party accreditations
- Product testing and assessments
- Manage customer queries and complaints
- Experience working within a similar role within the food industry
- Food related qualifications beneficial
- Writing specifications using a range of systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing them to communicate complex data across different levels
- Strong multitasking skills and able to prioritise and manage workload
- Full UK driving license – a car will be provided when required to travel
If you feel this is the right move in your career please do get in touch by sending your CV to Chris.Hine@DRNewitt.com or call on 0161 833 0181.