Job Type: Quality Assurance Officer
Location: North Lancashire
This is a family run business in North Lancashire who specialise in high end products to hotels, restaurants, pubs and catering companies across the UK. The business comprises of a long line of industry professionals, using traditional methods which provide the highest quality product. The company pride themselves on the traditional roots and values that started the business, even with continued growth and demand year on year. This is not your usual mass producing manufacturer, each individual takes pride and care to respect the time-honoured practices. Joining this business, means you truly join a family.
The role of QA Officer exists to ensure all aspects of quality assurance throughout the site are met to the highest standards. They will manager customer complaints, ensuring that there is a fast and efficient resolution and also able to implement preventative measures moving forward.
- Manage all aspects of quality assurance within the company, ensuring safe, legal and top quality products are leaving the site.
- Support the business in continuous improvement operations.
- Ensure all audit requirements are met.
- Maintain the Quality Management System
- Experience working within a similar role within the food industry
- Food related qualifications beneficial
- Auditing qualification desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing them to communicate complex data across different levels
- Strong multitasking skills and able to prioritise and manage workload
If you feel this is the right move in your career please do get in touch by sending your CV to Chris.Hine@DRNewitt.com or call on 0161 833 0181.