This role is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational NPD / Product Development Manager / Development Chef to drive forward innovation for my client. They are a fresh, sparky company ahead of their game and growing quickly – are you the right person to elevate their products to the next level?
Job Title: Innovation Manager
Location: SE London
Salary: circa £40k
- Are you an innovative foodie with a chef background?
- Do you have experience of managing end to end NPD / Innovation projects in the food & drink manufacturing sector?
- Are you a confident communicator, able to influence at different levels and lead cross functional teams?
- Are you aware of current trends and influences in the food industry, motivated by new flavours and passionate about food quality.
If you can answer ‘yes' to the above, this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of a rolling plan of NPD launches. As my client moves further into supplying to the retailers they are looking for a strong Innovation Manager to ensure that their products stand out from the crowd!
Duties will include:
- Leading innovation sessions to bring new ideas to the business, following up with new briefs and recommendations.
- Driving the innovation pipeline, managing projects through the stage gate process, ensuring product and packaging are delivered on time
- Developing and managing relationships with retailers
- Reporting on new food and customer trends, identifying growth opportunities
- Tracking the progress of projects against annual budget targets, adapting Innovation strategy and timelines where necessary to ensure they are achieved
- Leading the concept development team, encouraging an innovative culture
My client is a quality food manufacturer dominating a niche sector. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
What to do next:
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you email your CV to email@example.com with KG/2988 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07896 247291 (mobile).
Not for you? That's ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link!