- Do you have experience of managing a team within a Food or Drink manufacturing business?
- Are you wanting a role that is hands on as well as strategic?
- Is it your ambition to manage Manufacturing as well as Supply Chain & Procurement?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a Manufacturing Manager join their food manufacturing business based in Oxfordshire.
Key Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Manager:
- Manage the manufacturing process from start to finish, working with a loyal and motivated team of employees.
- Set KPI's and
- Work cross functionally to drive product innovation and sales.
- Identify CAPEX requirements and present to the business, ensuring cash is invested in the right areas of manufacturing..
- Responsible for ensuring all staff are working to the correct Health & Safety standards.
- Identify and contribute towards Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Analyse reports and formulate plans to ensure the department delivers on budget and against KPI's.
The Successful candidate for the role of Manufacturing Manager:
- Previous experience of food manufacturing is essential, preferably chilled.
- Ability to manage and lead a team, setting good examples whilst engaging people.
- Personally demonstrates and encourages inter-departmental working to achieve business objectives.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation within food manufacturing.
- Experience of managing full P&L.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Job Reference: JR11241
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities. Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.