Administrator – Quality Assurance (Audits) Fixed Term 12 Month Contract
Administrator – Quality Assurance (Audits)
– Full-Time - Fixed Term 12 Month Contract
At this exciting time of rapid expansion for Lidl, we have continued to pride ourselves on not only meeting, but exceeding the expectations of every customer, through providing products of the highest possible quality across our stores.
Part of our commitment to providing top quality products involves auditing our suppliers to verify their compliance with Lidl quality standards. The Quality Assurance Department are looking for an Administrator on a Fixed Term 12 Month contract to assist with supplier audits. The Administrator will play a key role in performing the supplier audit programme and the associated administration tasks. This role offers responsibility and the satisfaction of knowing your role contributes to ensuring the highest quality standards are upheld, our reputation is maintained and our customers are satisfied.
Please note this is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
What will you do?
- What will you do?
- Arranging supplier audits
- Updating supplier BRC information
- Updating supplier contact information
- Finalising and reviewing audits
- Risk assessing new products
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Communicating audit results to suppliers
- Preparing relevant reports
- Assisting with investigations and recalls
- Adhoc Quality Assurance Tasks
What will you need?
- Degree level education or equivalent in a food or science discipline
- Previous experience within food manufacturing
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of British Retail Consortium, Food manufacturing, Quality Management systems and HACCP
- Flexibility to travel within the UK
- German would be advantageous but is not essential
- Full UK Driving License
What do we offer?
- £23,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
Click "Apply Now" to navigate to our online application form. Please ensure you attach your CV and covering letter.