Due to a large ramp up in Production they are looking for a highly motivated individual with a forward thinking approach and proven track record in a similar role.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Daily production levels
- Overseeing the full facility
- Monitoring KPI’s - yields, performance, waste, production targets
- Control of raw material incoming and outgoing.
- Labour utilisation and efficiency.
- Health and safety across the site.
- Control, supervision and development of the team.
- Leading daily meetings and communicating with key staff, engineering and technical teams.
Working hours, salary and benefits will be discussed at interview but this is a flexible working hours (days and backs required) with a one in three rotation for Saturday.
If you have experience working in a chilled environment and are looking for a change then please do not hesitate to contact Matt