QA / Technical Assistant
3 days left
- Contract Type
Eden Scott’s client is a leading FMCG manufacturer. We are looking to recruit QA / Technical Assistant from within the food and drink manufacturing industry that will support with the Quality / Technical aspects of this small site.
- Provide effective management of Quality Management systems and site HACCP Plan to ensure site meets technical legislative requirements
- Manage site Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Brittle Material, HACCP and Internal Audits
- Manage non-conformances, document competition issues and system of easy retrieval
- Ensure site it complying with Accreditation and Customer Codes of Practice (COPs)
- Manage process of product release system; from reviewing records from laboratory test results and managing site calibration system, to investigating complaints of quality incidents or quarantines, and taking appropriate action.
- Be an active member of the site incident team by managing site Pest Control and liaising with local EHO/TSO during inspection visits
- Provide technical support for site and undertake micro analysis of finished product if required.
- Completion of monthly KPI reports, RM stocktake and reconciliation.
- Working with Operations to ensure standards and customer requirements are maintained at all times.
- Supporting Operations Team in maintaining systems and ensuring that technical considerations are met.
- Degree qualified in a Food Science related subject or have previous food/drink industry experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of HACCP and food hygiene
- Knowledge of BRC
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication skills
- Self- motivated, enthusiastic, focused and well organized.
If you are interested in having an informal discussion to find out more please contact Alasdair Murray of Eden Scott directly on 0131 550 1117 or 07949 304 727
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Alasdair.email@example.com
Apply for QA / Technical Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly