Are you looking for a new challenge within the FMCG sector?
My client is a market leading food manufacturer supplying quality branded ambient products into the retail market, is looking for a Packaging Technologist to join there successful development team.
Based in Manchester, you will be joining a friendly, cohesive and supportive team offering excellent career progression and development to the successful candidate.
Whats on offer –
- Salary – circa £24,000 - DOE
- Monday to Friday
- Normal office hours
The Role –
- Support and deliver an aligned Packaging programme.
- Drive packaging material development and support site implementation.
- Support the delivery of critical Packaging Development activities, e.g.: Packaging materials
- Approve artworks correctly within a timely manner, communicating issues through direct manager.
- Support packaging trials going through the site, leading the creation and delivery of relevant packaging documentation
- Manage the end to end artwork process from design and conception up to attendance at print run for all NPD and EPD projects
- Present products internally and externally to customers
- Ensure compliance with health and safety, Care Of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and product specifications at all times during trials.
The Candidate -
- Have previous proven experience as a Packing Technologist within FMCG Manufacturing
- Experience with line trials and transit testing.
- Good communicator to all levels of staff
- Organised, with effective time and project management skills
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please send your most recent CV to Kieran@DRNewitt.com or call on 0161 833 0181.