Location: North London, East London
Salary: c£33k plus benefits and more
Demand planners, I have an excellent opportunity working for a market leading company who continue to grow and deliver results in the Manufacturing industry. Sound interesting? Please keep reading!
- A hugely successful food manufacturer
- Multisided business across the U.K.
- Part of a huge group
This is a great opportunity to work for a company who are well known in the industry and supply to all the major retailers.
- As Demand Planner you will manage sales forecasting processes for a range of SKUs, whilst embedding new processes and systems (integrated business planning).
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to influence decision making and maximizing benefits of the improved forecasting accuracy.
- Review history sales trends and apply suitable statistical models.
- Ensure forecasts are accurate at customer group level to support budgeting process
You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to generate consensus demand plans working closely with supply planner and production team whilst looking at new ways to continually improve planning process.
What You Get:
Competitive salary plus benefits, pension and more.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to work for a big company who are a market leader in the food industry with opportunities to progress across the business.
- Experience of statistical forecasting processes and demand planning (ideally in S&OP/IBP).
- Forecasting system experience, ideally TxT demand.
- Good at influencing, pro-active and results driven with excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of supply chain and desirably the food manufacturing industry.
- Qualified to A level, degree level desirable (Excel proficient is a plus).
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with DF/2994 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07958374325 (personal), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!