Technical Assistant / QA
7 days left
- Contract Type
Eden Scott’s client is a growing food organisation based in Kent. Due to increased customer demand, an excellent opportunity has now become available for a Technical Compliance Co-ordinator to join the team.
This is a new role developed within the company and the successful individual will need to be enthusiastic and professional and be able to develop and manage systems to ensure that legal, technical and customer requirements are met.
- Become the focal point for all due diligence information to ensure the company is supplying product which meets and exceeds customer requirements.
- Management and co-ordinating due diligence documentation from supply base to ensure compliance with customer standards.
- Assist in managing our internal auditing processes to ensure compliance with BRC standards, identifying non-compliance and implementing next steps with team.
- Management and co-ordination of pesticide database and supplier usage.
- Co-ordinating and analysing laboratory samples.
- Previous Technical / QA experience within food manufacturing.
- Experience of working with major retail customers.
- Understanding and experience of BRC
- Spanish speaker would be an advantage.
- Enthusiasm and pro-active approach.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Rosina Geraghty on 0131 550 1137.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Apply for Technical Assistant / QA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly