Quality Assurance Assistant
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Assistant to join a food business based in Surrey. Working at their manufacturing facility you will be joining a successful technical department on a full-time, permanent basis. If you have experience of working within a Quality Assurance or Quality Control capacity for a UK food manufacturer then we would be keen to hear from you.
Reporting into the QA Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all production standards are maintained alongside the traceability systems and ensuring all recording equipment is calibrated whilst providing full support to the production team on all aspects of quality assurance. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all products are of high and consistent quality
- Investigate and record customer complaints
- Audit all production and hygiene departments
- Ensure that all waste is stored effectively and removed
- File specifications of all suppliers
- Ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards
This role will be working Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday covering three shifts (morning, afternoon and nights). On offer is a salary up to £22,000 per annum (DOE).
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Relevant experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Low risk product knowledge
- Own personal transport
- Flexibility to work the above hours
If you would like to confidentially discuss the position then contact Josh on 0131 226 5060 or email a copy of your most recent CV to JAlcock@drnewitt.com.