Role: QA Technician (10 month Fixed Term)
Salary: circa 20k
Do you want to join one of the largest drink manufacturers the UK? Do you want to take that next step and develop your career within the food and drink industry? If so please read on.
An opportunity has arisen for the position of temporary QA Technician working on a continental shift pattern within the existing team of QA Technicians, reporting to the Lead QA Technician. This role is temporary for a ten month period.
The successful applicant would be expected to conduct the following tasks as part of their day to day role:
- Monitoring the chemical integrity of sources and products.
- Microbiological testing of sources and product.
- Conduct investigations into Customer Complaints.
- Conduct on-line QA Testing on the production lines.
- Undertake regular ATP/Hygiene monitoring.
- Conduct environmental sampling of the sources.
- Ensuring all Quality and Laboratory records are kept to a high standard
- Auditing stock SKU's on SAP to ensure timely release.
- Conducting glass/hard plastic audits.
- Ensure equipment is calibrated within documented timescales.
- Assist Technical Manager and Lead Quality Technician in non-routine tasks.
Due to the nature of the role Microbiological Lab experience and flexibility to cover holidays and absence is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-leader which values its employees, offers unrivalled career progression and investment in personal development. Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details