Interim Materials Buyer
4 days left
- Contract Type
Experienced Materials Buyer required for a 4 month contract with large FMCG Manufacturer.
To procure cost effective raw material/componentry/packaging items within a designated area of material spend in line with the Procurement Strategy.
- Contribute to the Supplier Selection Process
- Evaluate quotations and negotiate cost prices/tenders with suppliers, obtaining approval as required.
- Manage the creation and processing of purchase orders from MRP II System maintaining cost advantage whilst managing commitment risk and stockholding within agreed parameters
- Use and maintain business systems in accordance with best practice business processes.
- Manage quality, lead time and supplier delivery issues.
- Liquid Filling experience is desirable
- Experience of materials buying within a FMCG business is a must
If you would like to apply for this opportunity then please send me your most up to date CV or if you would prefer to call to discuss this role further, contact Lawrence Robertson on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Interim Materials Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly