6 days left
- Contract Type
As the successful candidate you will have responsibility for the Quality operations for the site, maintaining standards, in line with legislation and customer requirements.
Market leading food manufacturer.
Ensure that all members of the team are effectively implementing and managing in line with legislative and customer operating standards. You will have responsibility for the site quality function.
My client is looking for a highly organised Quality Manager with the ability to lead by example and get the best out of a strong team.
- The ability to plan, organise and meet deadlines
- Proven experience of working within a fast paced environment
- An analytic and proactive approach with a keen eye for detail
- Experience of working within a continuous improvement environment
- A flexible approach to working hours, as occasional weekend and / or night working will be required
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An up to date Level 3 Food Safety Certificate
- Experience of FMCG is essential.
- At least 3 years management experience