Measurement Control and Standardisation Senior Engineer
Within this role you will provide the focal point for the global development and standardisation of product and process measurement. It demands a scientifically rigorous approach to measurement standardisation and the skills and behaviours to drive positive change within R&D and Supply Chain.
The business I'm representing operate in a highly competitive market within both the branded and private label sectors and has an ambitious plan to drive growth in emerging markets across the globe.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- To build, design and implement strategies for the standardisation of measurement systems.
- To put in place actionable plans and objectives that drive change across all regions within control and instrumentation.
- To lead the training and development of measurement systems according to priority areas.
To apply for this role you would ideally have:
- Degree qualified in electrical engineering.
- 5 years practical experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to apply lean six sigma
- Able to programme PLC's and other industrial equipment.
Competitive package of £45,000-£57,000 (inclusive of car allowance) + 10% bonus, private healthcare and pension