Raw Material Supply Planner
Raw Material Supply Planner
Are you interested in being part of a well-established brand who are an absolute key player in their beverages industry? If you are currently working within a Supply Chain function and are looking to work for a fantastic brand where you can increase your responsibility and autonomy then please read on!
Well-known Drinks brand who have had significant success since entering the market, they have grown year on year on a global level.
The company’s values are extremely important to them and they include, Engagement, Communication and Leadership. The company provide a competitive base salary, great future opportunities for ambitious people and pension scheme. It is a fun and vibrant environment to work in.
The Raw Material Planner will work within the EMEA Operations material supply team based in London to accurately plan, process and maintain appropriate levels of raw material purchase orders within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders according to company purchasing policies and procedures
- Confirm purchase orders with vendors including delivery date, quantity, unit of measure etc.
- Track and expedite purchase orders by working with suppliers, carriers, etc
- Maintain purchase orders within SAP so the system holds the latest details and supports operational plans
- Build good work relationship with suppliers and other cross functional team members
- Ensure accurate planning parameters are reflected in SAP and regularly review to achieve optimum materials inventory holding within the network
- Proactively identify slow moving and obsolete raw material risks, report and follow up by closely working with other functional teams
- Regularly check for potential stock-outs due to purchasing delivery delay. Take immediate action to ensure material availability by expediting PO for earlier delivery when necessary.
The successful candidate:
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, organised, highly motivated and a self-starter who is comfortable working with limited supervision and juggle lots of projects at one time. The Raw Material Planner must exhibit good business knowledge evidenced by a high level of integrity, have a clear understanding of a planning function and ability to deal with complex details in a fast paced environment.
The Ideal experience:
- At least 2 years of the experience in supply planning
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong people and communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and of responsibility
- Must be a team player and demonstrate successful experience working in a cross functional international team environment
- Perform well under pressure
- Must have strong maths skills, including the ability to convert measurements
- Must have strong understanding of MRP
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills
- SAP experience is desirable
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Alan.Amin@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Apply for Raw Material Supply Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly