Salary – c£30,000
Working Hours – 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Our client, who are based in Liverpool, are a growing food manufacturer supplying ambient and chilled products to B2B customers.
Due to expansion of a new site, they are looking for a Production Planner to join the team.
- Daily Production Plan
- Establish production sequences / lead times
- Analysis of customer forecasts and sales orders
- Daily MRP check for material availability
- Monthly summary of planned requirements based on Sales forecast
- Ensuring a production plan is produced and achieved in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Proven experience in Production planning and forecasting within a fast paced environment.
- Chilled experience is desirable
- Have vast knowledge of Supply Chain, Production Planning, Materials Management, New Product Introduction, Production Control, MRP
- Advanced IT skills (Excel, ERP system, SAGE)
If you are interested for further info, please call Amy @ D R Newitt on 0161 833 0181 or send your updated CV to email@example.com
Apply for Production Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly