I am currently recruiting for a Product Manager. The client I am working with is a family run food business based in Somerset. We are seeking someone who has experience in a quality or technical role and food manufacturing. Reporting into the Quality Manager you will support them in delivering a comprehensive Product Safety and Quality.
My client specialise in manufacturing and importing specialist food products and supply a number of UK Food Service clients & independent outlets. They are a relatively small organisation; however have doubled in turnover and size in recent years demonstrating a focus on employee well-being.
Main responsibilities include:
- Promote Quality Attributes
- Ensure raw materials and finished products meet requirements
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards legislation & best practice
- Deputise for the Quality Manager
- Manage and maintain product specifications
- Take an active part in HACCP & QMS
- Manage customer and supplier complaints
On offer is a basic salary up to £29,000 per annum plus benefits package. Working hours are Monday to Friday (office hours).
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to JAlcock@drnewitt.com or contact Josh Alcock on 0131 226 5060