QA Auditor / Quality Technician
Job Title: QA Auditor
Rate of pay: £18,500 to £19,500 per annum
Location: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Hours of Work: 8.30am to 8.30pm working Wednesday to Saturday one week and Thursday to Saturday the next
We are a global leading vertically integrated producer and marketer of high quality fresh fruit and vegetables, juices and preserved foods. Part of a global, flexible and hugely successful company we are looking for reliable and committed individuals to join our team based at our Fresh Prepared Fruit factory in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
- Reporting to the Technical Coordinator you will be responsible for the day to day auditing of the factory to ensure compliance with BRC and Food Hygiene/Safety regulations.
- You will ensure all policies and procedures are followed correctly and that the factory is producing good quality safe products.
- Your key functions will include but not limited to monitoring and auditing CCPs, GMPs, checking and recording temperatures, finished product shelf life testing, calibrating equipment, holding taste panels, auditing paperwork, carrying out swabbing.
- You will have good verbal and written skills and be PC literate.
- Experience in internal audits would be preferable
- You will be able to work well within a team and be an excellent communicator at all times
- Reliable and trustworthy
- You will have experience of HACCP and CCPs together with previous experience in a short shelf life factory or a related business.
Salary: £18,500 to £19,500 per annum
To Apply: Please press the ~Apply" button
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Quality Controller, QA Operative, QA Auditor, QA Technologist, QA Technician, Quality Assurance, Technical Assistant, QC Technician, Quality Assurance Operative, QA Operative, Production, Manufacturer, Peterborough, Chatteris, Kings Lynn, Spalding, Huntingdon.