Continuous Improvement Manager
Continuous Improvement Manager/CI Manager/Operational Excellence Manager – Food/FMCG
High Profile site
c£40k - £45K + benefits package
- A global, branded company, with ambitious profit targets and growth plans.
- Supplier of high end products with a reputation for quality
- Well respected by its impressive customer base
- Great opportunity to lead a variety of projects in a site with capital investment and growth
- CI Manager reporting to the Site CI Lead.
You will help to drive the development of the Continuous Improvement programme to improve engagement and empowerment across this site via effective communication and employee involvement.
Through data analysis, advise and influence the Senior Managers on potential initiatives and areas of focus.
Monitor and measure results and progress of the programme and report as required.
Model advanced problem-solving and Lean Leader behaviour and cultivate that behaviour across the site.
Communicate successes and positive changes across the business.
What you'll get
- An opportunity to make a name for yourself in a highly visible role within a large group
- The chance to work with diverse teams and a site that is invested in
- An exciting and challenging role
We really need you to have
- FMCG experience – preferably food and drink
- Previous experience in a CI or Lean Manager role
- Examples of where you have lead projects through people
You must be qualified in Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing techniques and degree qualified in a technical/business discipline.
Ability to influence managers, stakeholders and project leaders to ensure timely and successful completion of Continuous Improvement projects.
How to apply:
If you've read this advert and like the sound of the role and want to know more then please forward your CV to: email@example.com quoting EH/CI in the subject or please call me and we can have a conversation. In the day, you can reach me on the office number: 0161 832 7463 and out of hours I can be reached on my mobile: 07792 466955.