An opportunity exists for a talented Multi-skilled Engineer to work for a large reputable food and supplement manufacturer who supply top quality product to the major retailers and are located on the south coast.
My Client is a large Food & Supplement Manufacturer located on the South Coast and offer the market a wide range of Health Foods and Products. They are very well established and have been in operation for over 40 years. This is an ideal role for people located in and around the South Coast.
My Client is seeking Multi-Skilled Engineers in order to lead the implementation of efficient reactive & preventative maintenance processes. This is an exciting opportunity which will enable you to interact cross functionally in order to influence the direction of their large site based in West London. You will also be required to work alone as well as part of a team & some key responsibilities include:
- Planned and reactive maintenance across the site (both electrical & mechanical).
- TPM & PPM schedules.
- Electrical installation/project work.
- Improving production & line efficiency.
- Helping to reduce waste & assist in cost saving with site spares & repairs.
As a Multi-skilled Engineer, you will have experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment (ideally food, beverage or pharmaceutical). The successful applicant will have:
- Formal Engineering qualifications (electrical or mechanical to electrical conversion) or who is a time served engineer.
- Both electrical & mechanical fault finding experience.
- The ability to work both as a team & individually.
- Work for a large, well established Food/Supplement Manufacturer
- Ideal location for people located on the South Coast
- Attractive salary on offer to reflect experience