Manufacturing Manager £50-£60k
Our client, a leading & established Food Manufacturer based in the London region are looking to appoint a Manufacturing Manager to join due to the continued growth of the business.
You will be the site lead for all Manufacturing related issues, whilst ensuring that the manufacturing team drives and completes the required customer orders. Responsibility for production staff which will include middle management and you will pro-actively manage to ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees in the operation. You will lead and drive standards of quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping within your area through Good Manufacturing Practice.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience within the food manufacturing
- Must have experience in Bakery/Ingredients
- Leading a site built up of 150+ staff
- You will have experience leading a large factory based production team
- Your ability to train and develop the team below you, this is essential.
- You must have an understanding of implementing a C.I culture using LEAN tools such as 5's, Kanban etc.
Whats On Offer
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm, with some flexibility required during busy periods
- Salary up to £55k
If you would like to apply for this wonderful opportunity then please send me your most recent up to date CV to Matteo@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Matteo on 0131 226 5060