7 days left
- Contract Type
NPD Technologist, Greater Manchester, Food Manufacturing
We are currently recruiting for an NPD Technologist role to join their forward-thinking NPD team.
- Full responsibility for arranging, managing and controlling concept development across categories including adherence to the NPD critical path on both delivery and quality within the creative stage of development
- Optimising delivery through appropriate allocation of responsibilities within the concept development team and ensuring that key stakeholders in other departments are kept up to date as projects progress
- Recognising opportunities for product reformulations to include recipe improvements and Value Optimisation ensuring that product innovation, customer needs and understanding are key
- Keep up to date with key development trends and processes within both the UK and international food and packaging industry in general,
- Ensuring product concepts from the Concept Team are able to be upscaled in the factory for delivery to retailers, and ensuring that those responsible for the development fully understand factory requirements
- Working collaboratively with the packaging team to ensure packaging technology and innovation is an integral part of the development process
- Working collaboratively with key raw material suppliers to ensure that new and innovative raw materials are an integral part of the development process, and managing the supplier workshop programme for the total department.
- Cultivate a general understanding of customer and consumer within the process team, and ensuring that store visits are part of everyday working practices.
- Encouraging a "one team approach" and championing positive change within the NPD team as a whole
The Ideal Candidate:
- Chef/Bakery Qualifications to at least Level 4 criteria, and at least 5 years' experience in large scale Food Manufacture in Bakery ideal
- Strong presentation, communication and engagement skills
- An understanding of key food safety principles, including HACCP
- Forward thinking and long term planning capabilities
- The ability to problem solve to facilitate concept ideation through factory delivery
- Organisation and planning skills to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This would be suitable for people interested in the following: NPD Manager, NPD Supervisor, NPD Technologist New Product Development Technologist Quality Manager Technical Manager QA Manager Quality Control QC Technician FMCG Food Drinks Beverages Manufacturing Manchester Oldham Bolton Lancashire Warrington Wigan
Apply for NPD Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly