Quality Assurance Team Leader / QA Supervisor
This role would suit an experienced food industry Quality Assurance Team Leader, or Senior Quality Auditor, Quality Auditor Supervisor with solid experience used to working to BRC / GMP and HACCP.
Has a superb reputation, low staff turnover and are a growing, secure food manufacturer. A SME company, which is part of a larger group. They are committed to “Investing in People” and they not only listen but enjoy taking ideas forward, fancy working within a small, friendly talented team based environment?
Has become available due to internal moves. Super systems are already in place and you’ll be responsible for maintaining the Grade AA BRC audit status and ensuring that the factory works in accordance with HACCP as well as:
- Managing a team of 2 in the quality department and all internal audits.
- HACCP Team Leader, reviewing and updating plan
- Liaising with clients, suppliers etc. handling technical enquiries, completing questionnaires and providing information as required
- Collating food safety, quality and technical information for management meetings
- Setting up new recipes and quality testing methods
- Participate in continuous improvement programmes, training and motivating staff on new processes and developments
The ideal candidate:
Will have a minimum of 2 years BRC / HACCP and solid Quality or Technical experience within a food manufacturing environment, this is essential.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to influence change
- BRC / HACCP Level 3 Qualification (or level 2 working towards 3)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and methodical working practices
- Experience with managing Retailers expectations is highly beneficial
Are you a confident, self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic flexible attitude? Do you have the related experience? Looking to work for a professional, advanced food manufacturer? Great, then get in touch with Juliette or Jackie at Pip Consultancy today for a confidential discussion!
- Competitive salary
- Staff Parking, free Uniform
- Technologically advanced IT Systems and simple effective processes
- Modern working environment and staff amenities
Would suit candidates that have held Quality Assurance Team Leader, Quality Manager, Technical Manager, Senior Quality Assurance Auditor roles in the Food Industry.