Night Hygiene Supervisor
An exciting and challenging role has become available for anyone who is looking to step up into a Hygiene management role with a leading food manufacturer in Buckinghamshire
This business produces products for well know food companies and retailers in the UK, they are willing to fill any gaps in training as long as you have worked in Hygiene and understand the standards you have to clean too.
Hours of work are 10pm to 6am
- Manage a team of Operatives to ensure cleans are carried out to the companies standards on nights
- Get involved in cleaning and deep cleans of the factory equipment
- Organise resources to maintain hygiene standards
- Ensure training and development of staff
- Ensure Health and Safety and GMP are followed
- Deal with non-conformances appropriately
What is required?
- Some experience working in a Hygiene role within food manufacturing
- Understanding of GMP
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Food safety experience
On offer is a salary of £25,000 with a yearly review, with 20 days holiday and a pension scheme. Most importantly the business is willing to offer training as long as you have worked in Hygiene.
If this role fits what you are looking for then please apply
Apply for Night Hygiene Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly