German Regulatory Advisor
German Regulatory Advisor
Ashbury Labelling provides support and advice to leading retailers to ensure that their products are compliant with food legislation and establish brand standards. Ashbury focuses on working in partnership with their clients and shares knowledge and expertise which continually delivers to the highest standards.
The Regulatory Advisor is responsible for providing high quality food regulatory advice on specific countries/regions (excl. UK and Ireland) to clients, translators and internal teams.
The Regulatory Advisor answers clients’ queries, participates and contributes in leading projects to ensure a high level of customer service. The role also involves input on artwork from pack copy to approval, adhering not only to regulatory requirements, but also corporate policies.
The Regulatory Advisor carries out research on regulatory developments in the countries/regions they cover and other markets which may be of interest to the business to ensure that they are up to date to perform their day-to-day duties.
The Regulatory Advisor also provides input on company products/services and contributes to the development of new products/services of interest to clients.
The Regulatory Advisor may be required to do presentations on food regulatory topics to clients and industry stakeholders in training courses and may need to attend meetings with clients and other stakeholders.
The Regulatory Advisor assists Junior International Regulatory Advisors in their day-to-day tasks and provides support to Team Leaders, Managers and the rest of the International Team.
- Min. 2 years’ experience working in a Regulatory Affairs role, or in a related field.
- Commercial awareness of the food industry and consultancy businesses.
- Degree or equivalent in Food Science/Food Law or in a related field with an understanding of the food industry and/or food production.
- Familiarity with the legislation of the countries/regions of responsibility.
- Fluency in English
- Native German
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented and committed to providing an outstanding level of service to all.
- Understanding of food industry challenges of the countries/regions of responsibility
- Understanding of food culture and consumer trends of the countries/regions of responsibility
- Ability to research and gather information using available resources
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Process driven.
- Keen to learn and continuously expand own knowledge.
- Stress-resilient and able to work against tight deadlines.
- Self-disciplined, with ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player.
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic – demonstrating a “can do” attitude.
- Accurate and conscientious.
- Good presenting skills.
- Commitment to truth and empathy.
- Good IT skills.