Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
A leading successful UK Food Manufacturer is seeking its newest recruit to join their diverse team!
Reporting directly to the QA Manager, your job will be to lead and motivate a team of QA's to ensure quality standards are met and improved upon. Ideally you will have previous experience within a Technical Department in the Food Manufacturing industry and have experience in a chilled environment.
Some responsibilities include:
- Ensuring products and ingredients are evaluated against specification
- To direct QA team to observe and audit production processes and GMP ensuring products are made to specification within the business standards.
- To coordinate QA requirements for product launches and liaise with process team to ensure product is manufactured to correct standard.
- To co-ordinate work of the QA team to meet requirements of the management system and needs of the business.
- Keep QA team up to date with all business and customer communication.
- To coordinate non-conformance findings, including actions taken and report to relevant managers.
- Ensuring completion of corrective actions are executed from day to day issues.
If you are an experienced Quality Auditor, with proven experience managing a team looking for the next step, or are currently a QA Supervisor looking for a fresh career move, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
You will be offered a competitive salary, extensive training and good scope for progression. If you would like to discuss the role further, call Naomi on: 01733 391515.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience