Production Zone Manager
Production Zone Manager –
Our client are a leading chilled and ambient food manufacturing company who supply a range of products into the major UK retailer’s. They are currently looking for a Production Zone manager on a permanent basis.
What’s on offer:
- £26-32K basic salary depending on experience
- 23 days holiday Inc of 4 bank holidays
- 4 on 4 off basis.
- Extensive food/drink manufacturing experience
- High Risk And/or Low Risk experience
- Evidence of working under own direction with driving major achievements
- Lean manufacturing/continuous improvement implementation
- Computer literate
- Engineering/Technical background
- Maintain compliance to Quality System, Company handbook and H & S manual
- Ensure output meets daily targets
- Ensure products meet specifications
- Monitor and maintain standards of hygiene and housekeeping
Working hours are 6.00am - 5.10pm. For more information please call Andrew Harrison on 0161 833 0181 or email with your most up to date CV Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Production Zone Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly