We are currently recruiting for a Technical Coordinator to join my client at their site in Leicestershire.
Due to continued success and growth; this market leading food business has created a brand new position to support their technical team.
You will be responsible for supporting technical legislation to ensure the legal and policy compliance of branded and own-label products. You will provide technical support on any NPD projects alongside managing the product specifications systems for their customers. Reporting into the Technical other responsibilities include:
- Generate accurate technical pack copy information
- Complete internal product specifications
- Sign off of artworks
- Complete product specifications on relevant web based systems
- Respond to customer technical queries
- Sign off ingredient specifications
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, working Monday – Friday (office hours). On offer is a starting salary up to £30,000 per annum (DOE). To be considered for this role applicants must demonstrate:
- Specifications experience – ideally with the Retailer systems
- Knowledge of customer COP & policies
- Knowledge of relevant UK & EU legislation
- Knowledge of ingredients and nutrition
For more information please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Josh on JAlcock@drnewitt.com or call Josh on 0131 226 5060