Distribution Team Leader
Based in Fife, my client is one of the UK’s leading Food Organisations, operating throughout the country and supplying all of the major retailers.
An opportunity within the organisation is now available for an experienced Distribution Team Leader to join the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Team Leader or Supervisor within a food manufacturing environment and be able to work well under pressure.
- To manage the performance of the members of the Distribution Team who fall under the direct supervision of the job holder
- Fully engage with direct reports to ensure that they receive appropriate levels of guidance and support to ensure that they continue to grow and develop in their respective roles
- Responsible for your team and ensuring compliance with all business/departmental policies, procedures and achieving the expected Company standards of behaviour
- Responsible for ensuring all loads are despatched 100% on time and 100% accurately and ownership of investigations into where this has not been achieved
- Work collaboratively with Production to ensure deadlines are achieved
- 2+ years Management experience within Warehousing/Manufacturing (Food)
- Effective man manager
- Confident communicating at all levels of a business
- Strong negotiation skills
- Understanding of Distribution/Despatch processes
- Flexible on shift patterns
Apply for Distribution Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly