Ingredients Technologist (Fixed Term Contract)
Would you consider a fixed term contract as an Ingredients Technologist acting for the Senior Group Technical Services Manager for a large food manufacturer?
- Managing ingredients, packaging and service provider supply base to ensure it is approved and operating to agreed standards.
- Ensuring that product is manufactured to high standards of hygiene, good manufacturing practices and compliant with all retailer policies.
- Managing the technical control of raw materials for ingredients, packaging and service providers for all Cranswick manufacturing sites to ensure incoming raw materials are delivered within agreed specifications.
- Specification support for Cranswick plc for various retailer and Cranswick own-label specification formats.
- Internal audits for allocated Cranswick site (s).
Have you got experience of either QA work or preferably specification work?
Do you have excellent communication skills as group technical deal with customers, suppliers and various departments within all sites?
Have you got the ability to work in small team and individually?
Do you hold a full current driving licence and be willing to travel within the UK and abroad, sometimes at short notice, and sometimes requiring overnight stays away?
If you are immediately available and this role sounds perfect for you, please apply now!