A role for a product development technologist has become available with a expanding food manufacturer in Bedfordshire, the company supply products to retailers and other food manufacturers in outside of the UK
It is a very exciting time to join the company as they have gone through some positive change due to investment from their international parent company, because of the investment the business now has the chance to really expand their reach and product range. This will present a real opportunity for someone who is passionate about food to put their own stamp on the business.
- Develop products to customer specifications
- Work on current product range to improve or update products to fall in line with current nutritional requirements
- Ensure NPD projects are completed within the given deadlines
- Issue product samples
- Organise and attend NPD project meetings and panels
- Write internal product specifications
What we are looking for:
- A creative individual who has a real passion for food
- Previous experience working in a NPD or a product development role within food manufacturing
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience liaising with customers in regards to current NPD projects
- Be able to travel on occasion so a full UK driving license is required.
In return the company are offering a salary up to £35,000 per annum with 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and a pension.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 to 5.30pm
If you are ready to step into a role and use your creative flair for some well known food businesses in the UK then please apply.