Resource Coordinator - Production Planning
JOB TITLE: Resource Coordinator - Production Planning
CSM Bakery Solutions, with manufacturing and distribution facilities across Europe, is a global provider of a wide range of bakery products and ingredients for retail and foodservice markets as well as artisan and industrial bakeries. CSM’s mosaic of heritage bakery brands includes some of the industry’s most trusted names: Brill, Meister Marken, Westco, Multifoods and Waldkorn.
Through the dedicated efforts of more than 8,500 employees, CSM serves customers in 100+ countries, providing specialized ingredients and finished products. Customers include all the major multiples along with food service organizations, quick serve restaurants and the major well known coffee houses.
The CSM UK head office is in the Wirral with other production facilities throughout the UK. The total annual turnover for the UK business in excess of £200 million.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Map provision of skills and labour to weekly plans.
- Co-ordinate labour, cleaning and engineering resource through the workstream coordinators, to maximise efficiency at all times.
- Manage blocked stock and material conditioning to minimise waste, material write off, plan changes and downtime
- Manage and co-ordinate agency labour in line with plan. Monitor 24hrs in advance and modify accordingly
- Control the training plan to ensure greater flexibility of staff. Create training plans to ensure adequate skill coverage.
- Understanding of planning within SAP so they can make decisions on run orders when there are issues out of hours
- Manage the cleaning allocation to ensure that there is enough resource to clean all lines
- Work with planning to confirm that there are no labour or cleaning constraints
- Co-ordinate with engineering to ensure that all PMs and repairs are completed during line down time
- Organise the conditioning of materials to allow the factory to run
- Manage all blocked stock
- Check plan position on all lines and adjust accordingly
- Ensure plant. Labour and materials are available to meet daily production needs – liaise with day planner and other workstream leads including hygiene and engineering
- Attend planning meetings
- Attend shift and plant DMS meetings
- Responsible for KPI’s e.g. schedule attainment
- To carry out all responsibilities and practices with the aim of producing food safely and to required internal and external specifications within the HACCP framework
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience of food manufacturing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
For further information please check out our careers page