Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: Gloucester, Stroud, Cheltenham, Cirencester, South West, Herefordshire, Worcester, Avon
Salary: c£35-41k Bonus, H/C Pension
This type is role does not come up very often; it is one that excites us as recruiters as well as the candidates! It is based at the flag ship site of a great FMCG business where there is massive investment and sustained growth and the role is hugely exciting. Are you a Quality Manager up for a new challenge?
- Are you an experienced Quality Manager within the food manufacturing industry?
- Can you demonstrate how you have improved Quality processes and systems?
- Have you HACCP knowledge?
- Are you a strong leader who encourages and mentors the team to work in an effective manner?
- Can you display excellent problem solving, organisational and prioritisation skills?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on..
Duties will include:
- Managing the company's site Quality and technical team to ensure that the products are to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications
- Developing and maintaining a robust quality auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by the BRC and major retailers
- Be customer facing on all technical issues, maintaining a positive proactive relationship with retailers.
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by actively facilitating continuous improvement
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC/3023 or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000