Weekend Maintenance Technician
Eden Scott’s client is a highly successful, rapidly expanding food manufacturer based in Fife. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has now become available for a Weekend Maintenance Technician to join the team.
Hours of work are Friday, Saturday, Sunday - 07.30am - 6.30pm
Reporting to the Head of Engineering your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring PPM schedules are maintained
- Fault finding
- Installation of new equipment
- Maintaining adequate levels of spare parts, materials and other equipment
- Reactive maintenance
- Be involved primarily with all electrical requirements but also basic mechanical maintenance
- Relevant multi skilled engineering experience preferably within a food/drink manufacturer.
- Recognised Engineering qualification (HNC/HND)
- Electrical bias with relevant IEE wiring qualification (17th Edition minimum)
- Good mechanical experience
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- PLC (Siemens, Allen Bradley etc.) knowledge including fault finding would be advantageous.
Apply for Weekend Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly