Eden Scott is working with a leading food manufacturing client based in East Lothian. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has now become available for an Mechanical Supervisor to join the team.
The Mechanical Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and managing all mechanical maintenance engineering activities to ensure production is running at full capacity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop a team of mechanical maintenance technician’s
- Ensure all plant and equipment is maintained to the highest standard
- Maintaining Stock to the correct spares are available
- Develop and maintain relevant procedures
- Increase efficiency by evaluating each production line on a daily basis and identifying any engineering work required
- Maximise team performance, efficiency and yield
- Prepare team briefs and group discussions to improve communication and motivation
- Time served or equivalent in an Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Excellent experience of health & safety and isolation procedures
- Proven supervisory experience gained in a food manufacturing environment
- Thorough understanding of PPM techniques
- A passion for delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements