My client is a market leading food manufacturer supplying quality meat products into Food service and B2B customers and is looking for a NPD Technologist to join there successful development team.
Based in North London, you will be joining a friendly, cohesive and supportive team offering excellent career progression and development to the successful candidate.
Whats on offer –
- Salary – circa £20,000 - £28,000 - DOE
- Monday to Friday
- Normal office hours
The Role –
- Working on NPD project briefs from concept to launch ensuring customer care and contact is maintained throughout
- To work closely with customers and suppliers including regular meetings and presentations etc.
- To research recent market trends by reviewing competitors and the market in general
- To be involved heavily with process as well as NPD eg. Manage, plan and report NPD trials, create samples for customers etc.
- To complete and report all initial product costings
- To oversee preproduction and production launches
The Candidate -
- Degree qualified in relevant food science / technology discipline or equivalent
- Relevant NPD experience in food manufacturing sector
- Highly organised
- Able to work flexibly and under pressure
- Passionate and motivated about food and trends
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good level of computer literacy
The client is open to considering varying levels of experience, from a recent graduate (with a placement year) to an experience NPD/Process technologist with a few years’ experience.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please send your most recent CV to Kieran@drnewitt.com or call on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for NPD Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly