Excellent opportunity for a career-minded Operations/Manufacturing Manager to work with a committed team in a major branded and own label chilled food manufacturing business.
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Operations/Manufacturing Manager
Salary: c£55K - £66K plus bonus and benefits
The Candidate – Operations/Manufacturing Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record as an Operations Manager in a chilled Food manufacturing environment?
- Food Manufacturing experience is essential
- Can you demonstrate where you have achieved results through your teams?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Have you had experience of overseeing capital projects?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Operations/Manufacturing Manager:
- Reporting to the Site Operations Director, this position's primary responsibility is to plan, coordinate and control the manufacturing processes of the plant, whilst ensuring the highest quality standards. The successful applicant will ensure efficient utilisation of the plant, building sustainable growth within the operation whilst delivering key business KPI’s.
- Working with the cross functional management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- Through competent management of the end to end production process, the role will help to support and enable the company to be the most competitive and successful in its sector in the UK through a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- My client is a well-known branded and own-label food manufacturer with manufacturing sites across the UK.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their site.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/DOM to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465955.
Apply for Operations/Manufacturing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly